Monday, 3 September 2007

Chocolate Caramel Spangle

Yesterday I did something I haven't done for years - I made beads in the evening. I only made a few and this is a pair that I made. These have a complex dot design and some metallic dots for a bit of glitz.

It was nice to be out in the shed at night, though. I whacked on a DVD and set about melting glass and it was really relaxing - especially after the day at Robyn's party surrounded by children boinging about on a bouncy castle, zapping about playing hide and seek and smacking ten shades of . . . . . tissue paper out of a donkey pinata!

6 Comments

Caroline B said...

Have those cakes influenced your beads? They look scrummy!

fhiona galloway said...

yum yum yummy!!

Janine- Cherished Trinkets said...

I want chocolate now! Thank you Laura!!!

Gorgeous beads though!!!

Laura said...

Thanks everyone!

Laura x

Gemheaven said...

Ohhh Laura I keep missing your emails!!

Fabulous and the cakes are beautiful!!
Jo
x

s.j.simon said...

lol. did you know that chocolate was banned in switzerland for many years. read this