Sunday, 2 September 2007

I've been a lazy blogger!

I can't believe how long it's been since I posted on my blog. Shocking!

Truth is, I haven't had a lot to say. I've been making beads like a mad thing, went up to Cambridge last weekend and apart from that it's been quite quiet here.

I spent most of yesterday making tiny fairy cakes for my niece Robyn's third birthday party which is today. I can't believe she's three already. Where does time go? God, I sound old . . . . .

I will try to be a better blogger next week!

4 Comments

Gemheaven said...

hurrah!! Sorry I love reading your blog though :)

Janine- Cherished Trinkets said...

Me too Gemheaven, Laura always makes me smile with her blogs! Lets hope your life is more eventful next week laura!!!

Janine xx

fhiona galloway said...

blimey that is a lot of cakes!! they look so sweet!

Laura said...

Well, it's nice to be missed!

There were a LOT of cakes, Fhiona. Almost three hundred. They were only those mini ones, though.

Laura x