Thursday 10 January 2008

Isn't this a little bit ridiculous?

I thought it was crazy when I saw Cadbury's Mini Eggs and Creme Eggs for sale in our local Tesco Express the day after Boxing Day, but tonight I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked down an aisle in Tesco that was full of proper normal-sized Easter Eggs! What?! We've only just finished with the Christmas festivities. Don't get me wrong, I like chocolate as much as the next chocoholic but this is just plain silly. I was that shocked I whipped my camera phone out and took this photo!

I've spent the last couple of days in the shed making a large set of tab beads which I'm auctioning on eBay. If you're interested you can take a look at the auction by clicking here. It's a larger set of the 'Chaotic Fusion' beads that I posted here the other day.

I'm off up to Cambridge tomorrow but I'll be back with new beads and waffle next week.

See you later!

2 comments:

  1. It's mad, isn't it? I love chocolate as much as the next chocoholic, but even I've had enough over Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I bought my eggs now they would never make it to easter, I mean think of all the things that might befall them, they might melt and so I'd have to eat them and buy more.....

    Love the beads very much

    Mandie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!