Wednesday 13 August 2008

'Merry Berry'

Merry Berry Lampwork BeadsAfter purchasing a copy of Sarah Hornik's excellent Think Pink! E-Book I decided to get my Rubino Oro glass out and have a play. I'm glad I did. These 'Merry Berry' beads featuring deep, rich pinks were the result. Quite vibrant, aren't they?

You may have noticed that I've done a spot of blog re-decorating. I've been twiddling about with templates on and off for weeks trying to find one that I like and I've finally settled on this one . . . . . for now!

8 comments:

  1. good template choice missus ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Though not quite as bright and colourful as yours. ;o)

    I find the Blogger templates quite limited. Only a couple work with how I want it to look in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'WOW' Laura Those are to die for!

    I would be over the moon just to have one of those lovelies to drool over, if I got the whole set I'd be in heaven. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you like them! :o)

    There are some more (without bobbly bits) in the pipeline .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura they are fantastic, I love the colour combo - I say more pink lovlies please

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummm...yummy beads Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, they are but this template is ok. better than my last one i think. got bored of the dots & it didn't really fit my work. they seem to be quite busy behind the scenes on blogger tho so maybe we'll get more choice soon.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!