Friday 27 March 2009

Just a note .....

Fondant Iced Cupcake. . . . . to say have a good weekend! I'm off to Cambridge to see my other half.

I've just received my lovely package of 'Time For Tea' swap goodies from Kathryn at Lazy Daisy Glass. She's been so generous! I shall blog about that from Cambridge as I have to go and pack my bag and catch my train now.

I baked cupcakes this morning - vanilla with palest green fondant icing with sugar flowers. Simple but pretty, methinks.

Catch you all later!

4 comments:

  1. Oooo these look yummy, I still haven't made the cupcakes, Leo decided he wanted to go and dig in the garden not bake, this weekend I think. What a great idea Time For Tea is, enjoy you package and weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shell in Wales1 April 2009 at 22:59

    That icing looks yummy Laura, can I get the recipe? Do you put glycerine in the icing to keep it softer?

    Shell in Wales...xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shell

    No special recipe - just Fondant Icing Sugar which you should be able to get in any of the big supermarkets. Silver Spoon do it - comes in a green box. Just mix with water. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!