Thursday 16 July 2009

No beads because .....

..... Robyn's come to stay!

We've had a busy day today. We went to the farm centre in the morning and then down to the river to feed the ducks this afternoon. Tomorrow we're off ice skating!

I've just got Robyn off to bed - she's nabbed mine and I'm on the floor on her inflatable (or 'infloatable' as Robyn likes to call it) mattress but I'm not complaining because I'm really excited to have my little niece here!

I took lots of animal snaps this morning but I've been so busy blowing bubbles, playing on the CBeebies website, drawing and cooking fish fingers and chips (result - it's been eons since I've had fish fingers!) that I haven't had chance to sort through the photos on the camera. I'll do a montage thing if I get a minute tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you and Robyn are having a great time together - my little niece is only 10 months but I'm really looking forward to being able to do fun stuff with her and my children :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!