Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Not Too Good

Hello Beadpeople

I'm writing this from Chris's computer as I'm still in Cambridge. I started feeling all coldy and flu-like on Sunday and stayed here yesterday as I had zero energy for travelling. Yesterday evening I got worse and Dr Chris had to do the whole phoning-NHS-Direct thing. At midnight he went off to the medical centre to get me some tablets to stop me being sick ... and they did. Today I feel all weak and feeble so I shan't travel home until tomorrow now.

Just thought I'd let you know in case you were wondering where I'd got to.

Off for a Lemsip now .....

9 Comments

Sue Doran said...

I'm so sorry you're feeling poorly. I find Lemsips amazingly comforting and they help me to sleep when I'm feeling like that. If you're awake, watch DVDs or listen to the radio, daytime TV is deadly! ;-) Get well soon, Laura!

Mel P said...

Poor you, sending huge hugs and get well soo smooches xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Jelveh Designs said...

Feel better soon Laura girl...

Mary said...

Oh dear, Laura! I hope you feel better soon. We are all so obsessed with you-know-what (the Voldemort of flu) that we forget that there are other bugs out there. At least you're in good hands. Take care.

ladymeme123 said...

Feel better soon!

Caroline B said...

Poor you - not the Swine Flu I hope. Get well soon!

Val said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling to good - hope you'll feel better soon.
Love Val xx

Viknits said...

That sounds horrible - I know you're feeling a bit better by now but still look after yourself!
Hey I thought the yarn looked familiar, then I saw the tags! I adore that polka dot box further down too, it's gorgeous! And the cupcake, how cute is that! :)
xxx