Saturday, 14 November 2009

I'm not superstitious but .....

Lampwork Glass Beads..... Friday the thirteenth turned out to be a really naff day all in all. Last night even my computer joined in on the whole let's-annoy-Laura-today thing. So, my apologies to anyone who was refreshing the Freshly Baked Beads page last night but to no avail. I was trying my best to get things to work but they just wouldn't. I think I've fixed my computer troubles and now the beads pictured above can be found in the usual place.

4 Comments

Sue Doran said...

These look like christmas tree baubles - they are so pretty! Once again, your mastery of perfect stringer application amazes me! I wasn't surprised at all to see that they've sold already.

I hope your weekend will be much better than your Friday!

Helen G said...

Beautiful beads as always Laura. Got my beads from last weekend this morning and although it's better, my stringer work still needs a LOT of work to come anywhere near yours.
Helen G xx

Jelveh Designs said...

We got married on the 13th of Sept, so every once in a while it falls on Friday the 13th and so far so good...althogh I must admit I keep a low profile on any Friday the 13th...lol

Laura said...

Thanks for the bead compliments, ladies!

Jelveh - my Mum always said that Friday 13ths were lucky days. She had a risky operation to remove a massive ovarian cyst while she was heavily pregnant with me and all went well. The operation was on a Friday 13th. After that she always said that Friday 13ths were good!