Thursday, 26 November 2009

Tutorial : Roly Poly Bead

Lampwork Roly Poly Beads by Laura SparlingPeople are always asking me how I make these so I've written a Roly Poly tutorial.

They're relatively simple beads to make but you will need good heat control and nimble mandrel-turning fingers! The tutorial is available on my Tutorials & Downloads page.
It is in the form of a six page PDF and costs £4.99. Please click here for all the details.

Big thanks to my Dad for taking the step by step photographs.

5 Comments

SueBeads said...

Nice Laura - I will buy as soon as I get over Thanksgiving!

Sue Doran said...

Loads of people will want this, I just got mine. It looks fantastic, I can't wait to have a go! :-)

Jill P said...

Hi, I've just purchased this too and it looks very inspiring, great photos. Can't wait to try it...

Jill

Jelveh Designs said...

Hey Laura girl, congrats on getting your tutorial out, I just bought one, it was raining today, reminded me of England this time last year...

Laura said...

Thanks Jelveh! It's been raining all weekend here. I expect you have beautiful sunshine?!