Thursday 21 April 2011

Jewellery

Lampwork Glass Earrings
Long before I made beads I made jewellery.  When I discovered lampworking I sold jewellery made with my beads but I soon realised that people wanted just the beads on their own and my jewellery making slowly dwindled away to nothing except for the occasional gift here and there.

I made some earrings last week and I really enjoyed it.  A couple of people have asked me if I ever make jewellery with my beads because they'd like to own some of my glass but they don't make jewellery themselves so I've bought some silver findings and tonight I'll be adding a couple of bracelets and some earrings to my website.  We shall see how it goes ....

5 comments:

  1. Well, I make jewellery (well, sort of), and I still like buying jewellery from other people, rather than making it myself! :)

    Those leopard beads look fab, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovin' these little beauties! ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are wonderful Laura. I have a pair of pale purple (lilac?) earrings from you that I won in one of your giveaways. I absolutely love them!

    Have a lovely Easter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those earrings are just priceless!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!