Thursday, 9 June 2011

'Honey' & 'Elektra'

Lampwork Glass Floral Beads

I've had a few requests for sets of raised floral beads lately so I decided to add some to the Beads To Order page.  These flowery 'Honey' and 'Elektra' sets are available now.

I've fallen right out of the blogging habit, haven't I?  I am bad and naughty and I've neglected my little blog.  I need to get my arse in gear and get back into the swing of waffling on about all sorts of beady and non-beady waffle-worthy stuff .....

6 Comments

Helga Hansen said...

So, so, so purty!! Trying to decide which one I'd like most! :-)

Pretty Things said...

Oh Laura, those are marvelous!

How goes wedding planning?

Copper Diem said...

love those! esp the blue ones! so pretty!

Narrative jewelry said...

Wow, they are gorgeous Laura ! Happy to read you.

Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Beautiful!

Caroline B said...

Pretty beads! Yes, you have fallen off the radar lately - time to catch us up on your goings-on!