Friday 3 February 2012

A Letter To You

Dear you,

Long time no write.

But for some reason here you are, visiting my blog and looking at my stuff.

I've been as quiet as A Very Quiet Thing, haven't I?

Fear not, my brain is not malfunctioning (well, maybe just a little but then that's nothing new) and nobody has died, which is pretty amazing. No, I have just had nothing to say.

That sounds lame but it's true.

I have had no amusing anecdotes ... unless you count the one where I fainted twice and did a sick when I gave blood for the first time.  (You can read about that here if you like, but be warned, this blog has 'language'.)

I have been nowhere special.  I had the quietest Chrimbletide on record and I didn't see any of my family.

I have planted no plants.

I have had no brilliant bead ideas.

In fact, I've been a bit of a boring shed-dwelling hermit.  But I figured I should stick my head out of my shed door and give you a wave instead of just doing fly-by buy-my-wares posts.

Because that is rude.  And I owe you more than that.

So let this be an apology for my silence and I will really try to talk to you more often.

In a minute I will post a long stream of photographs that will illustrate my recent boredom, so that'll be nice for you.

Thanks for dropping by and for sticking with me all this time.

No really, thank you.

Lotslove

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!