Thursday 13 September 2012

Zoom!


I went home to Hedge End this weekend to stay with my sister as it was my niece's birthday party. The weather was lovely. I took the above photo of my niece pushing my youngest sister on my nephew's bike. Crazy pair were making me giggle!


Lampwork Beads

Whilst the wonderful Wartime Farm has been on I've been adding beads to my Freshly Baked Beads page and editing some photos of bracelets that I made last week.

Lampwork Bead Bracelet

My laptop is becoming hilariously bad to use. I've given up swearing at it and I kind of just go "Aw, you're just an old technobiddy!" to it instead. Poor old Sonya. She's hanging on, bless her dodgy spacebar.

Tomorrow I must remove the weeds in the back garden. Some of them are shoulder height. I have no idea what they are but they are big and plentiful. Seriously, the guinea pigs look like they're in a forest when they venture into the weed patch.

I'm off to find some strawberries to munch. I'm on a diet, a proper Slimming World one, but that's a whole other blog post ...

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!