Thursday 10 January 2013

'Icicle' & 'Rose'

Lampwork Glass Beads

More pot pourri sets, this time in crystal and white and a beautiful lavender-pink. These are for sale in the usual place right now.

Thank you for all your lovely comments and emails about Nigel. We've just finished a marathon tinfoil ball-chasing session.


Nigel's taken to sleeping on my watching-telly-in-the-evenings blanket.

This is all very well and good but he won't give it back when I want a go with the blanket so I'm in the process of crocheting him one of his own.

Crochet blanket

It's turned mighty chilly here. I've fetched the guinea pigs in and they're in their indoor cage in the spare bedroom. It's turning into a proper little zoo here! I'm wondering where I can keep a goat and some chickens now ...

Enjoy your Thursday night,

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!