Tuesday 12 March 2013

Round beads, reduced beads and more

Lampwork glass beads

These chocolate brown beads are rounder than my usual ones. I haven't got a fancy bead roller or mould so these are shaped with gravity and heat. They're decorated with turquoise polka dots and are teamed with turquoise spacers.

The strand costs £25.00 and is for sale over in the usual place right now.

I've reduced the price of the 'Black & White' sets from £49.00 to £40.00.
Lampwork glass beads
I have three strands of these sat in the bead pot on my kitchen window sill and, quite frankly, I'm getting tired of looking at them! They can be found on the Freshly Baked Beads page too.

I'll be back later with some Comic Relief beads. All the money I take for those will be donated to Comic Relief.

I will also be conducting a bead survey and everyone who completes the survey will be entered into a draw to win a set of beads.

Hopefully see you later on for beady shenanigans! 

Have a good Tuesday,

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!