Sunday 24 March 2013

Shiny new beads

Lampwork Glass Beads

I had a lovely surprise when I opened the kiln today and saw these gorgeously rich purple beads. Obviously I knew they'd be purple (because I sat and made them myself with purple glass) but they really are a very lovely purple. If you like them too then you might be interested to know that they, and also the teal green ones, are available in strands of seven over in my Folksy shop. Each strand of seven is priced at £9.00.

I've also made a set of etched 'Iced Coffee' beads.
Lampwork Glass Beads
These ones are for sale over on my Freshly Baked Beads page.

It's doing really wimpish, naff snow outside. What's it like where you are?

Have a good Sunday and thanks for stopping by,

1 comment:

  1. They are gorgeous, especially the teal ones! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!