Tuesday 19 March 2013

Sneaky Peek

Lampwork glass beads by Laura Sparling

I thought you might like a sneaky look at some of the beads that I'll have for sale later today. Those up there are they. New beads will be for sale at 8:30pm this evening.

Thank you so much to everyone who has completed my bead survey so far. Your responses have been brilliant and I really do appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions.

I'll be making a few minor changes to my little bead business (hence getting your opinions) and I've already implemented a couple of those.

Firstly, due to what seem to be constantly rising postal rates, I am now charging £3.50 to post beads to Europe, America, Canada and the rest of the world. However, postage to the UK mainland remains free of charge.

Secondly, I have opened a Folksy shop. I did consider Etsy but a few of you expressed a negative opinion about buying beads through Etsy and suggested Folksy instead. So, I listened and have set up shop there. In my Folksy shop you will find any Freshly Baked Beads that don't sell within a week of my listing them on my website. I'll put the odd set of Lonelies and one-offs in there too so do have a look occasionally to see if anything tickles your bead fancy.

Lastly, I am here now giving you prior warning of bead sellery tonight. A few of you have told me that I don't give you enough notice about new beads. It's not always possible for me to give you lots of notice but I promise you I will do my utter best. If you are signed up for email blog notifications and you rely on these for news of new beads then might I suggest that you sign up to my actual mailing list? It's just that the blog emails are sent via a third party service and I never know exactly when they'll be sent (I can only select a three hour window) which means that they might well be out of date when you receive them. Annoying, I know.

Righty-ho, that's enough waffling from me. I'd better go and melt some glass.

Have a fab Tuesday,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work...thanks for sharing.

    www.fairiesmarket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!