Sunday 5 May 2013

Droplets Bracelet

Lampwork glass bead stretch bracelet

I've just made this summery Droplets bracelet for a customer. She wanted lime greens, oranges and aquas to match the fabric of a dress that she is making.

Lampwork glass beads by Laura Sparling

The beads did a spot of sunbathing after their clean and wash. Isn't morning sunshine through coloured glass one of the prettiest things in the world?

Lampwork glass bead stretch bracelet

The beads are strung on three strands of clear elastic beading cord. I just had to try it on and I didn't want to take it off. The bracelet is so light and gently rattly and it catches the light beautifully. I'm definitely going to have to make one of these for me.

If you'd like me to make one of these Droplets Bracelet for you too then please click here for ordering details. All you need to do is tell me what colours you'd like your bracelet to be. These bracelets cost £25.00 each and postage within the UK is free. Postage elsewhere is £3.50.

Thank you to everyone who emailed or commented about the owl bead on my blog and via Twitter. There will be more so stay tuned ...

Now, to do some houseworking! My dad is visiting this afternoon and I must clean the windows. Sunshine through coloured glass might be all kinds of lovely but sunshine through double glazed windows covered in rain marks, dust and cat nose smears? Not so much.

Have a wonderful Sunday and if you're lucky enough to be having a barbecue, have a burger for me.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!