Friday 7 June 2013

'Eton Mess'

Lampwork glass bead stretch bracelet

The rich reds and bright whites of this Droplets bracelet remind me of strawberries, raspberries, meringue and cream which is why I've named it 'Eton Mess'. The bracelet is priced at £28.00 and is available in my shop.

Talking of Eton Mess, I've been satisfying my pudding cravings (yep, still doing Slimming World) with a version of it. Somebody on Twitter named it 'Eaten Less' which is a great name for it. I stir fresh strawberries or raspberries into a bowl of fat free fromage frais or fat free natural yoghurt (sweetened with a little artificial sweetener) and if I have some in stock, I break up a meringue nest and add that to the mix too and ooooh, it's yum!

Have a super duper Friday night,

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!