Monday 24 June 2013

Lonelies

Lampwork glass beads

I decided to sort out my Lonelies jar. With the contents I've made three strands of eighteen beads.

Lampwork glass beads

Each strand contains an owl, a cupcake and a matching pair. I'm selling them at £19.50 per strand and they're available here.

I've also reduced (and I mean reduced) the price of my Purple Blush beads and my Eton Mess and Triple Chocolate bracelets so there are three bargains to be had there.

I've also had to change the owl bead ordering page. Why? Because of the increasingly on-tits-getting way that glass companies keep discontinuing and changing glass colours, that's why. The colour I was using for the 'tawny' owls no longer exists so I've replaced it with an auburn shade.

Lampwork glass owl beads

If you've ordered tawny owls, fear not, they will indeed be tawny but from now on the tawny colour option no longer exists.

Back to packing up bead orders now and then I'll be off to the Post Office.

Have a good rest-of-the-afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. Sadly I missed the amazing bargains but never mind - fabulous beads as always!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!