Thursday 29 August 2013

Shop Update

Lampwork glass bracelet

Just a very quick bead update for you ...

First up, the 'Amber Leaves' bracelet is now available to order. I've been wearing mine non-stop and I've had some lovely compliments on it. I can make this in whatever size you like. Ordering details can be found here.

I've also just added three strands of pairs to the shop.

Lampwork glass beads

They're made in blues, aquas and teals and they'd be fab for the earring makers amongst you. These 'Ocean' pairs are in stock, ready for posting and can be purchased here.

If you like the metallic frit ones, those are available to order in sets of ten.


Lampwork glass beads

I'm calling them 'Aqua Spangle' and they're priced at £19.00 per set.

And finally, I've added a headpins section to my shop.

Lampwork glass headpins

Headpins are available in pairs and sets of six and I will be adding to the range as and when so do keep checking back.

That's it! Like I said, just a quick update tonight.

Speak soon,

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!