Saturday 8 March 2014

'Indigo' & Damson'

Lampwork glass beads

The colours of these beads are so rich and vibrant. They're blue base beads with a thin layer of transparent dark ink blue (for the Indigo ones) and dark amethyst (for the Damson ones) over the top.


Lampwork glass beads

There are four sets of each in the shop rightEach one costs £13.00.

I had a lovely parcel arrive today. A couple of weeks ago I had a spin on the Tea Cup Carousel on the Clipper Teas website and I won a prize!

My Clipper Teas 'Tea Cup Carousel' prize. Woo!

This morning a box of five fruit infusions and a pack of green tea arrived. What a fab start to my weekend! I love Clipper tea (their everyday organic tea is my current favourite normal-cup-of-tea tea) and their packaging and ethics are wonderful too.

The sun is shining here and Ruth is running around the garden. She's still on a couple of medicines, bless her, but she's much better than she was.

Ruth pig

I hope that you have a lovely weekend.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!