Tuesday 6 May 2014

Hoots & Fruits

Lampwork glass strawberry beads by Laura Sparling

I've finished updating the Beads-O'-Whimsy section of my shop. There are now owls and strawberries in there.

Lampwork glass owl bead set by Laura Sparling
Just like the sheep, ladybirds and Bumblebeads, the owls and strawberries are available as individual loose beads, as charms and stitch markers and also as feature-bead-and-a-dozen-spacers sets.

I had some backing cards printed for my stitch marker sets and I'm pretty pleased with the way they look.

Lampwork glass owl bead stitch marker set by Laura Sparling

I'll soon have some sets featuring beads that don't have eyes, so stay tuned ...

3 comments:

  1. Love the beads and the Backing card is a great marketing tool.
    I am always impressed with your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented - a complete inspiration!
    I just came across your blog, thank you for sharing your creativity with the world :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!