Thursday 3 March 2016

CiM Testing: 'Ceylon' and 'Slate'


Lampwork glass beads made in Creation is Messy 'Ceylon'

Morning! I'm still working my way through my bundle of new Creation is Messy glass. I've just added posts about 'Ceylon' (above) and 'Slate' (below) to my Tumblr.

Lampwork glass beads made in Creation is Messy 'Slate'

The sun is shining here in Cambridge which is a bit different to yesterday. By noon we'd had a bit of sun, some rain, a blast of wet, floppy snow, some wind, a few hailstones and then more rain. A cocktail of weather, it was. I'll leave you with my own ray of glassy sunshine in the form of this 'Lemon Curd' pendant.

Lampwork glass 'Lemon Curd' bead pendant by Laura Sparling

Have a good Thursday. I'll probably be back later today with more CiM beads to show you.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!