Tuesday 1 March 2016

CiM Testing: 'Jet Stream', 'African Violet', 'Byzantium' and 'Cleopatra'

Lampwork heart bead made in Creation is Messy 'Jet Stream'

I ran out out of propane yesterday and they're not delivering a refill until tomorrow so I spent today cleaning, photographing and writing about beads over on my Tumblr.

Lampwork heart bead made in Creation is Messy 'Jet Stream'
Heart and spacers in CiM 'Jet Stream'

Lampwork spacer beads made in Creation is Messy 'African Violet'
Spacers in CiM 'African Violet'

Lampwork spacer beads made in Creation is Messy 'Byzantium'
Spacers in CiM 'Byzantium'

Blown lampwork glass vessel made in Creation is Messy 'Cleopatra'
Blown glass vessel made in CiM 'Cleopatra'

Blown lampwork glass vessel made in Creation is Messy 'Cleopatra'
'Cleopatra' is a very saturated transparent purple


I also made a Garland chain bracelet using the African Violet and Byzantium. It's in my shop.

Lampwork glass 'Damson' Garland bracelet by Laura Sparling

I'm going to go and not stare at my laptop screen now. My eyes feel all annoyed from doing so all day.

Goodnight!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!