Tuesday 29 March 2016

There are beads to be won

Lampwork glass beads by Laura Sparling

Hello! I hope you enjoyed the long weekend?

We had quite a quiet one. We popped to town on Saturday and amongst other things I bought some hideously pink sock yarn.

Regia sock yarn in the pinkest piny pink - PIIIIINK

The wool shop in town seems to be discontinuing Regia and it was reduced to £2.90 a ball. What sock knitter could resist that?

Dad visited us on Sunday and yesterday afternoon I headed shedwards.

See? Quiet.

And not a single chocolate egg was consumed.

Lampwork glass beads by Laura Sparling

I'm currently running two bead giveaways. The strand of Lonelies at the top of this post is up for grabs on my Facebook page and the one above can be won over on Instagram. To be in with a chance of winning I'll need your entry by tomorrow night. I'm drawing the winners on Thursday morning.

I would do a giveaway here but as I've only recently restarted blogging, and not many people seem to be blogging or commenting, I don't know if there's much point. We'll see how it goes.

Have a lovely Tuesday,

3 comments:

  1. I'm naughty coz I always look at your email notification and love your blog, but I rarely comment. Hang my head in shame...

    Is the comp open to us plebes in Australia? Coz I'd love to enter!
    Cheers
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, don't worry! Not many people write blogs anymore and I know that commenting on them is a faff. And yes, the contests were open to anyone anywhere.

      Delete
  2. Phew! By the skin of my teeth!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!