I've not been feeling very beady this last week or so, so here are some poppies instead. These are on a grassy bank next to the main road, round the corner from where I catch the bus into town.
In between trying to make beads I've been doing a lot of reading and quite a bit of garden pottering.
Books I've read are:
- The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins (I say read, but I actually listened to it twice as an Audible audiobook) 5/5
- The Reunion by Amy Silver, who is also Paula Hawkins (I liked this one a lot) 4.5/5
- All I Want For Christmas by Amy Silver (chick-lit but good chick-lit) 4/5
- One Minute to Midnight by Amy Silver (fab chick-lit) 4.5/5
- Black Eyed Susans by Julia Heaberlin (amnesia thriller) 4/5
And I am halfway through The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty, which is a thriller set in Australia.
I guess I should stop reading and typing about reading because this blog post really is about nothing, and I should try and go and make some beads instead.
See you later!