Monday, 15 February 2010

Cupcake Bead Tutorial

Lampwork Glass Cupcake BeadsThat's it. All the orders are in and I already feel a million times better. Now I can work through my stack of orders knowing that they will end. Thank you to everyone who bought my Cupcake beads and pendants and made them such a success.

And now, after about a year of making them on an almost daily basis, I've decided to set the Cupcakes free! Yes, I'm releasing them into the wild in the form of a tutorial.

This ten page tutorial shows you how I make my basic Cupcake bead shape and how to add a cherry to the top. It doesn't go into details about decorating the cakes as that is entirely up to you. The lampwork Cupcake Bead Tutorial costs £5.99 and all of the ordering details for it can be found by clicking here.

1 Comment

Sara said...

Siempre alucino con ellos.!! Son preciosos.