Tuesday 4 June 2013

'Amber Ombré'

Lampwork glass beads


ombré  adjective  shaded or graduated in tone: said of a colour

If Pinterest has taught me one thing, it's that ombré is so hot right now. With that in mind, I've made this set of etched, polka dotty beads in three shades of amber. The set comes with a dozen co-ordinating spacers and is available in the usual place.

A couple of you have asked me about Freshly Baked Beads and Folksy. I am no longer doing either. The Folksy shop was a temporary thing whilst I changed web hosts. The whole idea of upgrading to a site with a shopping cart was to make my life a little bit easier. I wanted to be able to put beads on the website and just have them sat there for when YOU want to buy them. I guess it's a case of not being able to please all of the people all of the time but the new shop is working for me and the whole technical process of selling my beads is much quicker and easier. It frees up so much of my time that I am able to make two or three lots of each set.

I still have website tweaks to make because I'm not happy with a couple of things and I have to transfer my domain name across to the new host but I'm slowly getting into the new swing of things.

Don't forget that you can keep up with shop updates via my Twitter updates and my Facebook page.

Thanks for stopping by,

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!