Saturday 26 April 2014

Loveliness of Ladybirds

Lampwork glass ladybird (ladybug) beads by Laura Sparling

Look what I found in my kiln! A whole loveliness of ladybirds. And no, I haven't made that up; I Googled it and apparently 'loveliness' is the accepted collective noun for ladybirds. How very ... lovely.

Anyway, I've been a-cleanin', a-makin' and a-photographin' all the ladybirds in their various finished states and they're all available over in my shop.

You can buy them as a ...

Lampwork glass ladybird (ladybug) bead by Laura Sparling

... single bead (£4.50) ...

Lampwork glass ladybird (ladybug) beads by Laura Sparling

... ladybird and spacers set (£7.00) ...

Lampwork glass ladybird (ladybug) bead charm by Laura Sparling

... charm (£5.50) ...

Lampwork glass ladybird (ladybug) bead knitting stitch marker by Laura Sparling

... knitting stitch marker (£5.50) ...

Lampwork glass ladybird (ladybug) bead crochet stitch marker by Laura Sparling

... crochet stitch marker (£5.50) ...

Lampwork glass ladybird (ladybug) bead stitch marker set by Laura Sparling

... or a stitch marker set with the fitting of your choice (£8.50).

Whew! There you go.

Here, have a picture of a dandelion. I took this in the garden yesterday.

Dandelion in the drizzle

It's just an unaltered iPhone shot with an Instagram filter over the top but I really like it.

Have a super Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the Dandelion pic. Beauty in nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo and love the loveliness.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!