Saturday, 9 October 2010

Messy Workbench

What a state!
I think I need to tidy up.

6 Comments

Jo said...

Ummm...swop the glass for silver and that's pretty much the state of my desk. I took a photo of it this morning to shame myself into tidying it up!

eve said...

ye mine is pretty much the same as you both, i tidy mine but within half and hour it's a total mess again.

Marie Cramp said...

You might infringe your creative process!! I would put away one or two things and then start again!! lol

Glass Bead Art said...

Creation is messy Laura!!!

Caroline B said...

My desk is the same.....if you tidy up you won't be able to find anything and that will infringe your creativity. That's what I tell myself anyway....

Pretty Things said...

Oh but I actually love that sight because it means you're happily at work!