Saturday 6 October 2012

Bracelets By Laura

Lampwork glass and sterling silver cupcake bracelet

I've spent my morning creating a whole new web page dedicated to my custom bracelets.

There are five different bracelet styles to choose from and prices range from £25.00 to £65.00 so there is something to suit everyone.

If you are thinking of ordering bracelets in time for Christmas, please place your order by Sunday 2nd December.

Very sorry to mention the C-word there but it's creeping up. I nearly Hulked out in WH Smith yesterday when I was trapped in their queueing system surrounded by Christmas sweets and chocolates. WAY TOO FAR TOO EARLY, PEOPLE!

Anyway, Happy Saturday! I'll be back later or tomorrow to tell you all about how I am eschewing the aforementioned sweets and chocolates whilst I am doing my diet ...

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This looks yummy! I'd be hungry all day if I wore it;) It'd be worth it though, it's stunning<3

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!