Tuesday, 30 April 2013

'Mediterranean'

Lampwork Glass Beads

I reckon my new site and blog colour scheme has got lodged in my head because when I sat down to make beads yesterday these beachy blue and seafoamy green ones happened.

I've added them to my bead shop and you might also be pleased to know that my PDF tutorials are now available for purchase there too.

To celebrate this all new Beads-By-Laura-ness I'm giving you 10% off everything in my shop, including PDFs. To get your 10% discount, please enter the code NEWBBL10 at checkout. This discount code is valid until midnight on Friday 3rd May.

Oh, and don't forget to enter my bead giveaway.

Sorry for the quick post; I've got to get back down the shed. Those beads won't make themselves!

Have a good afternoon,

1 Comment

steufel said...

Oh my, they are to die for:-)