Friday 15 November 2013

Necklaces, Ladybird & Gift Tags

Lampwork glass owl bead necklace

What a truly beautiful day! I want to pack up a lunch and go for a walk around the country park but alas, I have to work. Maybe the weather will hold and I can do the whole country park thing on Sunday. Maybe. Perhaps.

Yesterday I added three 'Brown Owl' necklaces to the shop. Two have flown off to new homes already but there's one left.
Lampwork glass acorn necklace
There are a few ready-to-go  'Acorn & Oak Leaf' necklaces left so if you've started your Christmas shopping (I salute your organisational skills) or if you need a gift for someone or hey, if you just fancy treating yourself, I can have one of those in the post to you today.

A little Ladyird bead has been sat on the kitchen window sill for ages now so I've photographed her and she can be found in the Lonelies section.
Lampwork glass ladybird bead
She's a tad larger than my usual ladybirds and I think she'd make a nice pendant.

I'm often asked to include a note with orders that are sent as gifts. I've opted for these luggage tags which are plain, simple and just NICE.

I can daydream, right?

If you're ordering beads or jewellery as a gift and you'd like me to write a tag (in my bestest handwriting) then just ask me to do so in the 'Notes' section at checkout. Just so you know, when you place a gift order I send it to the recipient without any prices printed anywhere.

Don't forget you can follow me on Facebook and Twitter. I like to interact with you lot and those platforms make it mega easy to do so.

Enjoy your Friday!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!