Tuesday 3 February 2009

A 1970s Me

Vintage LauraI've just been having a bit of a laptop tidy-up. While I was getting rid of old photographs and documents, clearing away unused icons and emptying the overflowing recycle bin, I found a few pictures of me as a child. This one made me giggle so I thought I'd post it here for you to have a look at too!

It's yours truly sat in a bucket of water on a hot summer's day. As you can see I've always had the wiggy hair. My love of sparkly things goes back a long way too. The photo is pretty grainy but if you look carefully you may be able to see a bracelet on my left wrist. Apparently I wore it from just a few months old. I've still got that bracelet and it lives in my jewellery box. It doesn't fit now, though .....

4 comments:

  1. Aw how cute are you? I miss the old bucket sitting days, I would need a big bucket these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! Are you just about to pick your nose Laura! He he ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. April - Summer buckets of water were fab weren't they? Ha! I'd need a pretty big bucket too!

    Janine - I have no idea! You may well be right ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. He He, there is a similar photo floating around of me somewhere. I am in a red washing up bowl and have a lot less hair (and a lot less clothes LOL). Aren't the simple things the best?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!