Sunday 28 March 2010

Just checking in

A very quiet Bournemouth beachHello people! I am about - I've just had a bit of a busy weekend. On Friday Dad and I went down to Bournemouth to see my sister Emily. It wasn't raining but the beach was totally deserted as you can tell from the photo above. Yesterday I was teaching and today I've been decorating the bathroom and its walls have gone from a drab pale grey to a pretty powder blue. I've just got the gloss bits to do but that can wait until tomorrow evening. I'm all painted out for today!

3 comments:

  1. hey gorgeous! the beach looks inviting, I want to go and play now!

    Hope you'v got a good week lined up before a fab ester weekend break......How's the dress hunting coming on?

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did have to stop myself from running onto all that sand and building a makeshift sandcastle!

    I've got a very busy week lined up. And yes, I have found and bought my wedding dress and my niece's bridesmaid dress too!

    Laura :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yaaay! fabulous news about the dress.....how cool is that! One BIG FAT tick off the list! ;o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!