Thursday 5 March 2020

CiM Testing: Lunar

Handmade lampwork glass big hole bead by Laura Sparling made with CiM Lunar

This blue opal was an attempt at recreating CiM Tardis and think they’ve done a great job. I’d say Lunar is maybe just a touch darker.

The photo at the top of the post shows Lunar with Effetre Periwinkle Blue 220 and the one below is just Lunar on its own.

Handmade lampwork glass heart bead by Laura Sparling made with CiM Lunar

Lunar is not at all shocky. I say this a lot so I must point out here that I do take a while warming my glass rods before using them. You know, just wafting it in and out of the top part of the flame before getting it fully hot.

The beads were photographed indoors in natural daylight.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!