Wednesday 5 June 2024

Not a lot

Handmade crochet amigurumi octopus

I've had a few days off from the shed so I have no beads to show you. Instead, behold my third octopus!

Handmade crochet amigurumi octopus

My nephew, Dylan, requested one and he chose these two yarn colours for him which I think are fab. Dylan received his octopus yesterday and he's named him Jaquarius. Fancy!

That's it for octopi (unless anyone else asks me for one) but I'm still going with the shawls. It's a proper addiction. I think I'm going to have to brave getting a craft stall somewhere around Christmas time because I've got so many now. I mean, I could stop making them but I don't want to because I enjoy it.

Handmade crochet shawl

I made this lavender purple one a few weeks back but I only got round to blocking it last week.

Handmade crochet shawl

It's on my on my website and in my my Etsy shop along with the twenty-odd others.

Pattern: Honey by Bernadette Ambergen / Berniolie

Yarn: YarnArt Flowers Unicolour in colour 748

I'm back down the shed today and I've no idea what beads to make so I shall whack on some music and just see what happens.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!