Sunday, 16 March 2008

'Blissful Glimmer'

There's something about purple and teal together. This colour combination seems so calming and relaxing. In this case I've added oodles of fine silver to give a delicious glimmer to the beads.

I'll tell you what's not blissful or relaxing, though. My next door neighbours have bought their son a drum kit. A flipping drum kit! I was trying to read earlier (I say read - I was actually sniffing the Davidoff sample in my copy of Cosmo thinking 'Aaaahhh, so that's what Ewan McGregor smells like!') and all I could concentrate on was the repetitive 'thud-thud-thud-cymbal-crash-thud' coming from next door.

Thankfully he's stopped doing his Taylor Hawkins impersonation now (actually, it's more like Meg White) so I'll be able to watch 'Gavin & Stacey' in peace . . . . .

6 Comments

Caroline B said...

Oh poor you! Did you ever see the Dawn French impersonation of Meg White? Brilliant! Love the beads by the way, my favourite colours.

Janine- Cherished Trinkets said...

They look like easter eggs!! Yummy! Oooooog Gavin and Stacey.... I missed it :(

Janine xx

Laura said...

Thanks! :o)

Caroline - yes, I have seen the Dawn French impression. Hilarious!

Janine - Gavin & Stacey is available on BBC iPlayer. Two episodes.

Laura x

Catherine said...

Lovely colours Laura!

I don't envy you having to listen to drummer boy! Just what you need eh!!

Jewellery Craft said...

Nothing should interupt a girl while reading Cosmo and dreaming of Ewan McGregor!!!! ;)

Laura said...

Exactly Mandie! :o)