Thursday 20 November 2008

Crazy Socks

Crazy SocksMy niece Robyn had an eye operation on Tuesday and today Dad and I went to see her. It's the first time I've been back to Southampton since we moved and it felt really odd to be just visiting. It was so nice to spend the day with Sally and the children. My youngest sister Emily also came over to Sally's so it was fab to see her too.

While we were sat chatting I noticed that we all had very colourful feet. I mentioned in my Seven Facts About Me post last month that I don't own a single pair of plain socks and it would seem that a non-boring-sock-owning policy runs in the family!

Clockwise from top left : Robyn, Sally, Dylan (bless!), me and Emily. I'm quite envious of Em's starry socks, actually .....

2 comments:

  1. Love this photo Laura. Hope Robyn is doing well.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's fine. Her eyes are pretty bloodshot but she's totally fine in herself. She was so brave, bless her!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!