Tuesday 23 December 2008

Mele Kalikimaka!

That's Hawaiian for 'Merry Christmas!' in case you're wondering. No reason - I just thought I'd try a different festive greeting!

Well, I think I'm just about sorted. 'Fake' Christmas went really well and I've spent the past couple of days visiting relatives. I've just got to pack for Manchester now.

I had to nip to Tesco for some last minute things today. Oh. My. Goodness. That was a mistake! It was so busy in there it was untrue. Best of luck if you've still got the food shopping to do.

I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas! Eat much turkey and plenty of chocolate.

See you in a few days!

1 comment:

  1. I too popped into our Tesco on the 23rd - mad idea - they were queueing out the door at half eight in the morning. Not to mention almost fighting over the sprouts! Anyone would think they were shutting for a week not just 2 days :) Hope you had a lovely Christmas and Newy Year Vx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!