Sunday 19 December 2010

Luminobeads

Lampwork 'Luminobeads' by Laura Sparling
I know how much some of you love my Luminobeads so you may be pleased to hear that I've just made some of them available to order.  All ordering options and details can be found here

You may be even more pleased to hear that I've extended the 25% discount sale so you can nab some Luminobeads for a bargain price.  This special offer is only available until Tuesday 21st December so be quick!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh that's exciting news :) They are very pretty!

    I hope you have a fab Christmas

    Laura
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful! I love the aubergine, greyish green and light blue together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look absolutely gorgeous all together in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could just sit looking at those all day!
    madhammy :D

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!