Friday 11 February 2011

'Kumquat Blush'

Etched Lampwork Glass Beads
I was a little worried that I would never be able to make a set of these again because last year I finished the last of the orange glass that I used to use for these.  It was an Effetre coral oddlot that I bought a big stash of about five years ago.  But hurrah! I have found a replacement colour that does the job beautifully.

These velvety 'Kumquat Blush' beads are now available to order over on the Beads To Order section of my website.  The strand would normally be £22.00 but don't forget it's 25% off until midnight tonight so these can be yours for the bargain price of £16.50.  Please click here for all the ordering details.

Have a fun Friday!

5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tempting, tangy, tantalizing beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, they are absolutely gorgeous, I love the color!!!
    Greetings
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning beads, love the effect.

    Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll say! Wonderful beads, Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!