Monday 27 May 2024

Stitch markers

Handmade lampwork glass bead crochet and knitting stitch markers

I kept a few Lonelies to one side to turn into stitch markers. That section of my shop has been sold out for a while so I've given it a little restock.

This time around I've given people three choices of fitting.

Handmade lampwork glass bead crochet and knitting stitch marker

With the lobster clasp you can mark one individual stitch and if you a crochet you can use it on your working loop when you put your work down so that it doesn't accidentally unravel.

Handmade lampwork glass bead crochet and knitting stitch marker

The leverback clasp works for both crocheters and knitters because you can attach it to one stitch or slip it onto a knitting needle.

Handmade lampwork glass bead crochet and knitting stitch marker

And the ring is for knitters and will fit needles up to 7mm.

These are all available in my shop. I'll add a few more when I get some more leftover beads.

It may be a Bank Holiday but it's been a normal sort of Monday here, just pootling around the house. The weather is sunny one minute and raining the next. I should have popped out between the rainy bits to mow the lawn but the day has sort of dissolved into a nothingness of endless little tasks.


In crochet news...

I loved Otto so much, both the making of him and the finished item, I decided I needed an octopus too so this is Ringo and he's now living on top of the tall bookcase in my crochet nook.

Handmade crochet large amigurumi octopus

Pattern: Anchor the Octopus by HumbleChildCo

Yarn: YarnArt Dolce in colours 770 and 753

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!