Monday, 18 January 2010

Green Feet

Hand knitted socksRemember that bright Kermit-green Smooshy sock yarn that I told you about?

Well, I've turned into socks. The pattern is Wendy D. Johnson's 'Swan Song' one and it's available for free. Please click here for the pattern page.

I loved knitting with this yarn so much I've bought another skein.

Dream In Color Smooshy in 'Blue Lagoon'This time it's a gorgeous colour called 'Blue Lagoon' and just like the green stuff I can't stop squeezing and smooshing it!

6 Comments

fhiona galloway said...

love those socks laura!!
Good luck with all your busy plans and especially your wedding! ooh how exciting!!!!

Caroline B said...

You knitted them up fast! Very pretty design. Lovely new yarn too, gorgeous colour.

PatchworkRose said...

Those socks are looking good. :-)
Just love the new colour too.
Cheers
Lynne

Janine- Cherished Trinkets said...

Wow Laura! You're getting so quick at all this knitting lark!

Diana Ferreira said...

Beautiful socks as usual, but now a question: How many pairs of socks do you own???

Laura said...

Thanks all :o)

The green socks took me a week (of evening knitting) to complete so yeah, I guess I'm speeding up!

Diana - I have no idea how many pairs of socks I have. Lots! Enough that I can now wear hand knitted socks every day even when some are in the wash.

Yes. I'm obsessed! ;o)

Laura x