Tuesday 29 September 2009

Cupcake Desktop Wallpaper

Cupcake Desktop WallpaperThe last time I uploaded a couple of Cupcake bead group shots to Flickr a few of you set them as desktop wallpaper.

The original size of this image is 1024 x 768 pixels so if you click the image up there then right click on the picture and select 'Set as Background', you should be able to have cupcakes galore on your desktop! If you have a different screen resolution then please do email me with the size you need and I'll send you a re-sized image.

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Now I'll be hungry every time I load up my computer!

    J x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cupcakes, thanks for the great wallpaper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that one with the orabge flower....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey that's a cute idea! I like it. I've never thought of just taking pictures of beads to look at every time I have to flop from one stupid work project to the next (my boring typing work, not crafty work).

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!