Monday 29 February 2016

Dipped in sugar

Frosty clover leaf, taken with an iPhone 6s and Olloclip macro lens

It's a beautiful crisp morning here. I took a few photos on my way down to the shed to switch the kiln and heater on. The photography involved grovelling around on the cold, wet grass but it was worth it for these pretty images.

Frosty weed, taken with an iPhone 6s and Olloclip macro lens
This leafy weed thing looks like it's been dipped in sugar

Water droplet, taken with an iPhone 6s and Olloclip macro lens
Little tiny water droplet on a fine blade of grass

Frosty grass, taken with an iPhone 6s and Olloclip macro lens
Icy, glittery blade of grass

These photographs were all taken with my iPhone 6s with my Olloclip macro lenses. You can see more of my iPhone photographs on my iPhoneography Tumblr.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!