Tuesday 22 July 2008

'Tranquility'

A few weeks back I sat and made a huge pile of these beads. They're very simple but I think they're really pretty. I sold half of them and kept the other half as I had plans to turn them into jewellery for yours truly. However, I just haven't had the time to make anything with them so I think it's time for them to go to a new home to be turned into wearable loveliness. These 'Tranquility' beads will be for sale on my website later on tonight.

Talking of simple beads, if you're wondering why there is a lack of my usual stringer-intensive creations please take a look at my latest Watch Me Create post which should explain all.

1 comment:

  1. These beads are very calming Laura! I know what you mean about finding different ways to produce more affordable products for people to buy. I'm going through the same thing. I've been loving your latest designs too! The fish beads have been great!

    Janine xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!