Thursday 10 July 2008

'Kumquat Blush' Luminobeads

I like how these have turned out. Very tropical, summery beads.

I watched P.S. I Love You last night. I almost went to see it at the cinema a few months back and I'm so glad I didn't now. Not because the film is bad - far from it - but because I cried buckets! I've had the movie on my LoveFilm rental list for weeks purely for the Gerard Butler content (how lush is he?) and it's a really good movie. I'm a sucker for romantical films and this is one of the best ones I've seen for ages. I think I definitely need to buy it for the 'Soppy' section of my DVD collection!

I'm Cambridge-bound tomorrow so have a good weekend and I'll see you next week!

9 comments:

  1. Great beads laura!!! and you're so right! Gerard Butler is like total man candy!!! You should rent 300, he's all lubed up and spartan in that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Slightly worrying that my own boyfriend is agreeing that Gerard Butler is hot! ;o)

    You know I'm not a fan of fighty-violent films. Would I find 300 too fighty-violent?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3oo is ace! and some nice eye candy too Laura, lots of lubed up boys!!!

    These beads are to die for the colour combo is fantastic!!

    J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Janine!

    I'll go put 300 on my rental list .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh.. i dunno why... but those beads are soooo darn cute! simply adorable!
    m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Incredible colour scheme - love it! They do look like kumquats wearing little lilac tutus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous beads as always Laura.

    Glad I am not the only one who cried buckets at that film. I watched it on my own so I really let rip!!!!!!! I also cried when I read the book!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura, those beads are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH I cried from beggining to end at that film (my sister also recommends The Notebook and Atonement lol) BUt I didn't rate 300 at all - yes Gerard Butler is hot hot hot but it never really went anywhere - may be I was missing the point lol!

    Beautiful tropical beads - like a fruit punch!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!