Sunday 1 March 2009

I Wish

Superhero MeI know that this makes four whole posts in one day and that is just ridiculous blogging behaviour (*slaps own wrist*) but Lori over at Pretty Things just posted a link to a really cool website where you can turn yourself into a superhero so I thought I'd have a go and share the result with you.

I love the fact that The Hero Factory gives you a totally random name too. If I could be a superhero I'd want to look like this. My hair would be under control and styled all nice, I would have an incredible figure, I'd wear a purple cape and I'd wield a scarlet lightsaber. Yeah, I wish .....

What would you look like as a superhero? Click here to have a play.

Thanks for sharing this fab link, Lori.

And that's it from me today ..... promise!

3 comments:

  1. I loved that it gives a random name! It called one of my friends "Four Eyes" something or other, she was annoyed, LOL!

    And the music, that made me giggle, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply love this.
    What a cool superhero you are, would be?
    LOL
    I'm off to give it a go.
    Thank you for the link.
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is fun, going to go play with it later, as I am on the torch all day today...

    Jelveh
    Peace

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated. Fire away!